2013年7月18日星期四

I had a problem with the chatbox disappearing on me



Also I had a problem with the chatbox disappearing on me, i did not have the faintest idea how to bring it back. i had to log out and back in for it to reappear. runescape accounts selling guidance, is it helpful? i also dont like how all different types of chat are set into different tabs, its just a lot of effort having to flick through each tab for different chats, also the flashing button icons are annoying too.

I think thats about it for now. - Will do another post with anything else once i have another look at the Alpha. hello. i im wondering. i was chosen to play the html 5 beta. but i cant test the alpha? do i need to picked for that to? People are
looking for runescape accounts for sell here. Someone PLEASE tell me how to find the NIS servers...I am a Gold Member, but I am having so much trouble trying to find the servers...

I am using a fully upgraded Chrome, with Java fully upgraded as well, but I still have no idea how to get the better graphics OR the NIS servers... So confused and upset that I bought the Gold Membership Package for basically nothing. I even got the emails confirming that I'm involved, but I can't get to it. :(Everyone else seems to be having absolutely no problem... Look for
cheap runescape accounts, who can tell me where to get it. Is it because I'm on a mac? Will there be a option to use the old (better by the looks of it) interface after this comes out? If not I'm only playing old school.

没有评论:

发表评论