2013年7月1日星期一

Sanctuary for Demonic Essences


Have you been hunting all over Sanctuary for Demonic Essences for your crafting recipes? Check out this week's Community Commentary, which hones in on KingKongor's guide to the fastest way he's found to collect and buy Diablo 3 items this rare commodity.

POE is cool but its complicated. I like simple hack&slash games like D2. I like them with cool graphics like D3. I don't like the way you can make 1 character in D3 and than change it to whatever spec you want whenever you want. I really miss D2 and frankly i still play it more than I play D3.Didn't choose tis path, path is dirty. Pick up the pace with some scuffes and hammer down those hilts with a round swipe of spritzer, coutesy of you..r....my flask...?! Hehhheeeh, is this a campaign?

crafted 1,000 amulets and got garbage. not to mention the frame rate is junk. you need to fix your game before doing anything else.I love Diablo and wanna buy diablo 3 account , New patch with new legendary items, what do you think??Be nice if y'all added some different worlds , like Caribbean world with pygmis and knives, ice world, streets world, sorry playing the same maps over and over gets boring :(:(:(:(

没有评论:

发表评论