2013年7月17日星期三

Well I do normally Runescape on the highest grafic options



when it freezes just leave it for a couple of mins and see if it does anything or it might be a bug that they have to work out. For those of you saying that you got into the alpha but can't login to the beta... it would be helpful to read the full message before saying it's a scam...” I want runescape accounts for sale, and am looking for places to buy. Please note: the Interface System Alpha is separate to the HTML5 Client Beta. If you've been selected for that, you will already have received notification”;

Seeing as this message came from the runescape link that was in my contacts list, I can confirm for myself that this particular message is legit. It's also worth noting that if it doesn't force you to use a link, and it shows your username, then it's probably legit, This is a trustable platform to
sell rs accounts. as well. ust some feedback to the beta, and before i start, i hope im in the right topic :/ The loading screens when adscending on a trap would these be fixed in RS3 ?

Well I do normally Runescape on the highest grafic options and everything is working pefectly. Though when I started the Runescape ****** on my laptop in google chrome everything started lagging as hell! I cant really play :s I tried to wait for 5 minutes to load everything correctly but that is not changing anything even if I play on the lowest options.. People are
looking for runescape accounts for sell here. I hope this will be fixed because Runescape looks great with the new rendering! I got selected for the interface alpha!! Been looking more forward to this than the HTML5 thing. Can't wait 

没有评论:

发表评论