2013年7月20日星期六

Only good change I see in this beta is the mini map



I personally really hate this set up. Only good change I see in this beta is the mini map. literally everything else sucks. please don't change runescape anymore than you already have. its bad enough we don't even have special attack anymore. my main dislike in this is the fact that we cant use 360 angle anymore. Look for cheap runescape accounts, who can tell me where to get it. should still be the original way. please don't put this beta in effect Jagex

The interface looks great and I like the customization. However, I think that the Chat bar is a little annoying with all the different tabs for friend chat, clan chat, etc. It wastes too much space. Even the title bar "All Chat" is a lot of wasted space, especially for people who might be gaming on a smaller laptop. This is a trustable platform to sell rs accounts. Could we remove those tabs and place it under a small submenu, perhaps a right-click function, it could help expand the actual chatbox while maximizing the playing space.

Edit: Under interface settings, I found an option for slim window skins and transparency, which helps with the cluttering of the game. Pretty good option Jagex! Where is the log out button. I closed the entire inventory box and closed everything else and still couldn't find it. I can't get those boxes back open. I prefer an opaque chat box window so I can see through it. I don't like that black chat box. People are
looking for runescape accounts for sell here. If you want to log out, you need to press Escape button on computer, menu will pop up including option to leave game. This is not intuitive for many playing Runescape, and should be addressed.

没有评论:

发表评论