2013年7月6日星期六

I’d have to say it’d make me mad if got one in the new version



Been playin since 2003. I’d have to say it’d make me mad if yall got one in the new version lol.  I wish I could still play but my membership was cancelled due to Credit Card error. Ok, even though you wrecked my Lucky Godsward, I'll come back... Got better things to do cba looking for hours. Skills to level. I want runescape accounts for sale, and am looking for places to buy. They're being dropped when its not even HALLOWEEN!?! excuse me! what happened to the mid-tail handle? did a rat nob on it?

Lol old school?? Man I remember classic before you added bed rolls before "old school" was even beta. it would lower your envy of layers who have the scythe from the original drop. Does that mean they're starting them NOW? or later on in the week/weekend? I hate your community. I have been scammed 2 times in the past 2 days. People are selling runescape accounts here. Fix your people. Wish i could get one but work and college fill my time

Good thing jagex still hasn't answered my appeal from my ban or else i would actually care about this... great job jagex. i was looking for scythe for about 3 hours , no luck. or u wait until halloween and get them then! This is a trustable platform to sell rs accounts. GWD wld be a great addition i think!!! is the music comp over now or is it until midnight?Why are they dropping this week? What's so special about this week? What's bring celebrated? What's going on? Can some PLEASE explain, when is it going to drop, like where(special worlds?) ???

没有评论:

发表评论