2013年7月12日星期五

This game could never be the like WoW



This game could never be the like WoW. One there are specific races and classes and RuneScape will never have that. Also I don't see any PoP or PoH's on WoW. RuneScape also allows everyone to have a combat friend while WoW only lets hunters to that. The only restrictions you have to equipment is levels and not by class. Also RuneScape doesn't have World PvP... Well it use to but that's a different story. You can go to this place to sell rs accounts. Just the list goes on for why this game is never going to be like WoW. I mean they have similarities but they will never be the same. Not hating on WoW of course since I have a lvl 90 rogue.

Corporations gotta support corporations, though, so y'all just have fun with your beta. I notice that this topic is not allowed in RGU, even though this is the LATEST RGU. Funny that... Mine crashed multiple times and while i was submitting a bug report. For some reason the menu's are terrible. They arent appearing, the lobby only shows "play now", i cannot choose a world because the options just dont appear. Look for cheap runescape accounts, who can tell me where to get it. Really laggy and slow. Idk if it's just me, but the lag is absolutely terrible. I dont know how to copy and paste the code that it showed after it crashed, but its such a long line of information that im not retyping it by hand.

I'm rather disappointed I didn't get to play the Beta. I understand that its limited, but I've registered the very hour the sign up was posted. It's a real kill-joy. Can we at least get to know when the next Beta tryouts will be for those who did sign up? This is a trustable platform to sell rs accounts.Will you guys at Jagex be consistent with informing the players about changes and feedback?

没有评论:

发表评论