2013年7月9日星期二

I was hoping more for a pet bacon strip



am i the only 1 or are there other people that have loading problems in htlm 5 beta? Jagex - I know you rarely ever listen to your players, but could you stop with the barrage of updates and do something about the real problems in this game? Look for cheap runescape accounts, who can tell me where to get it. Runescape is ALWAYS addicting no matter what , it's been 1 full year I haven't been on and ALREADY I got addicted again !?!!

 Dardan got the first kill then also did a 5 man kill. He got killed 1st by dardan and his team (inc woox16) it was yesterday. Reminds me of the puzzle picture of a tree in the treasure trails puzzle boxes. I wonder how the Vegetarians feel about this quest... You can go to this place to sell rs accounts. if we all sell crown of seasons for high prices people have to pay high prices  so lets all flash mob w2 with super high prices until people have to pay that price!!!, lets all get rich!!!

 Vegetatians? you mean those who eat the lush green vegitation that canot defend for itself? That which enriches the very air we breathe so we can live? THEY HAVE SOULD AND FEELINGS TOO YOU KNOW... i need to eat a steak now you got me worked up. its mems please make 2 - 3 non - mem quests please. Are you looking for runescape account? I can recommend a reliable place to you. awesome i cant wait for the new drink and pie and war pig some say war boar like bandos.  I was hoping more for a pet bacon strip, not a pet pig. Guess we can't all get what we want in life..

没有评论:

发表评论